BUMC FALL/WINTER 2022 SALE DATES: (Registration is not open yet)
***IF YOU ARE ON A MOBILE DEVICE, TAP THE 3 LINES IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER TO ACCESS THE VARIOUS PAGES (consigning info, volunteer info, accepted items, etc.)
Drop Off Dates: (consignors)
Tuesday, Aug 23rd : 10am - 6pm (Room A291)
Wednesday, Aug 24th: 10am - 3pm (Room A291)
PRE-SALE: (Pass Required-NO CHILDREN OR BABIES, even in carriers/slings due to crowd size)
Thursday, Aug 25th: 5pm - 8pm (for volunteers who work 1+ shifts only)*
Thursday, Aug 25th: 6pm - 8pm (for consignors who are not also volunteering)
PUBLIC SALE DATES: cash, check or cards ($2 fee on cards)
Friday, Aug 26th: 9:00-4:00
Consignors and Volunteers HALF PRICE SALE Friday, Aug 27th 2:00-4:00
Saturday, Aug 27th: 8:00-11:30 (PUBLIC HALF PRICE DAY)
Saturday, Aug 27th: 12:30-2:00 (Pick up ends at 2:00 pm SHARP. All unclaimed items will be donated.)
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
1) In order to show our volunteers how much they are appreciated, volunteers who work 1 or more shifts will be given a Pre-Sale pass for Thursday at 5:00 p.m. Consignors who work one shift will begin shopping at 5:00 as well. Consignors who do not volunteer for a 2 hour shift will not begin shopping until 6:00 pm on Thursday.
2) Please read the information about the consignor % incentives under the "Consigning tab"
3) There will be no shopping during the pickup times on Sat from 12:30-2:00. This time is only for consignors to pickup unsold items.
4) All items must be entered into the online system by 11:00 am on Aug 22nd.
5) Cash, checks and major credit cards are accepted ($2 service fee on cards to cover the fees on our end)